1. Absolute Confidentiality
1.1 www.bellaroma/pharmacy.ae (also referred to as " Bellaroma pharmacy " or "Website" or "We") is totally committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring the security of any personal information received from you ("Customer"). At Bellaroma pharmacy, the confidentiality of our Customers is a top priority.
2. Your Consent
2.2 As part of providing our Services to you, we may need to send routine communications to you, such as order transaction emails and other administrative messages through email and notifications posted on the Website or through other means available, including text and other forms of messaging. Though we prefer to communicate with our Customers via email, as may be deemed necessary, you agree to receive our phone calls, related to your orders/request on bellaroma/pharmacy.ae.
2.3 When you sign up, we may periodically send messages about new products, special offers or other information, which you may find it interesting and beneficial as well. If you do not wish to receive promotional information from us, you can, at any time, choose to opt out of receiving bellaroma pharmacy promotional sms message. To unsubscribe from our messages, you can follow the directions included at the message.
2.4 You must ensure to provide us with the correct or up-to-date Personal Information. This will allow us to contact you for further correspondences with respect to your order at bellaroma/pharmacy.ae. We are not responsible for any inaccurate information you provide to us, which may affect your shopping experience on our website.
2.5 If, at any time, you want to access, update, modify or eliminate any of your account information at bellaroma/pharmacy.ae, you may do so by clicking "Your Account", and then review/change your sensitive personal information as you want it to be.
2.6 bellaroma/pharmacy.ae may, in future, request other optional information from you in order to customize the Website to deliver personalized service to our Customers.
3. What Information We Collect About You
3.1 We do not automatically collect your personally identifiable information. However, you might provide us with your personal and demographic information – including your name, gender, age, emirates, phone number, email address and your medical prescription(s) – in the following ways:
• As a New Customer, when you register/create an account, place your order, or upload your medical prescription at bellaroma/pharmacy.ae;
• As an Existing Customer, when you update your existing profile on bellaroma/pharmacy.ae;
3.2 During your visit to our Website, we may automatically receive technical information about your computer/device, including your IP address, your computer operating system, time-zone, browser type and browser plug-in details, due to the communication protocol settings on the Internet.
3.3 When you browse our Website, we may also collect information regarding the pages you viewed, the web addresses from which you arrive or click through to, time spent on certain pages, download errors and page response times. All these information help us analyze Customers' trends and preferences, and thus assist us in improving our service.
4. How We Use the Information Collected from You
4.1 We will collect and retain your personally identifiable information only to the extent that it is necessary to fulfil our services to you. Any Personal information submitted by you to the Website or collected by us will be used ONLY for the purposes mentioned below:
4.1.1 To carry out our obligations arising from your requests for our products and services;
4.1.2 To improve our Website's functionality, and to customize your future shopping experience with us;
4.1.3 To make sure that our Website content is presented in the manner that is most effective for you;
4.1.4 To communicate with you about any changes to our services;
4.1.5 To verify your identity and perform checks to prevent fraud.
5. With Whom We Share Your Information
5.1 We do not sell, rent or exchange your any personally identifiable information that you provide to us through this Website with any third party for commercial reasons. However, we engage trusted online payment service partners to perform payment processing and authorization services (for net banking or credit/debit card validation). Through your use of the bellaroma/pharmacy.com services, you consent to our collection and transfer of your information to our payment service partner websites.
6. Who Has Access to Your Information
Your personally identifiable information can be accessed only on a need-to-know basis by certain bellaroma/pharmacy.com employees who are designated to carry out your requested activity, and all such employees are bound to strict confidentiality obligations.
8. Security Policy
We guarantee that all your personal information with us is secure. Bellaroma/pharmacy.com takes careful precaution to protect our Customers' personal information from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure or unauthorized modification. To prevent unauthorized access, we have put in place the latest industry-standard security technology and procedures to safeguard the information we collect online. Your personal information is encrypted and is protected with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all information you input. We store your personally identifiable information on the computer servers placed in a secure environment. Even though we have taken significant steps to protect your personally identifiable information, no company, including our Website, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
9. Maintain Confidentiality of Your Prescription
We understand the confidential nature of the prescription you provide us to process your medication order and we treat your prescription as a protected information.
NO REFUND, EXCHANGE ONLY POLICY
• Customer can only exchange the items they bought, NO REFUNDABLE of the payment.
• Physically damaged and/or missing Product(s) cases will only be considered to exchange if reported at the time of delivery.
• Same product(s) or item(s) can only be exchange.
• Shipping and payment processing charges are non-refundable
• Bellaroma/pharmacy.ae reserves the right to compensate the claim in terms of Coupon/Vouchers as and when it deems fit.
* Promotional items are strictly NOT refundable unless in the rare case of a manufacturing defect subject to the discretion of www.bellaroma.ae
If the Product(s) is qualified for the exchange, then please follow the below process to claim for a Refund:
• Raise a Complaint: Use this guide to raise a complaint and save Complaint Number for future reference.
• Review: Our support team will review the case and approve the Exchange, if qualified.
• You can file multiple complaints for different products received under one order, however, pickup charge of AED 25 is applicable on all subsequent complaints filed after the first one
• Pickup Process: Once the complaint is approved, the product pickup process will start.
o Within UAE: The Product(s) will be picked up by our delivery team for UAE customers
- There will be AED 25 as pickup charges if Return claim has been raised within 3 days from the time of delivery but the order is delivered correctly and properly
- Pickup request if cancelled for any reason can be rescheduled on request without any additional charges, however, if 2nd pick up request is cancelled, claim ticket will be auto closed.
o Outside UAE: Customer will have to return the Product(s) at his/her own expense to Bellaroma Pharmacy warehouse at Villa 843 Al Wasl road, Al Safa 2, Dubai, UAE. Shipping charges and customs & taxes (if any) will need to be paid by the customer and tracking number needs to be updated on the claim ticket within 3 days from the date of ticket creation.
All shipments need to be delivered to our warehouse within 15 days from the date when the ticket is created. In the event, the item(s) is not received, the complaint ticket would need to be closed.
• Inspection Process: After receiving the Product(s), it is sent for inspection:
o Approved: If the Product(s) is found faulty as per the policy then the Exchange process will be initiated.
o Not Approved: For products returned in damaged condition or without complete items or box - item(s) to be returned to the customer